To use the YouTube Loop you must have a HTML5 compatible browser.
If the looper doesn't work, try to reload the YouTube Loop using ctrl+F5.
Is it a problem with the YouTube iFrame API. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How to repeat or loop YouTube videos?
You can choose from four methods to loop YouTube videos:
- Replace "youtube.com" with "youtubeloop.net" to watch it on repeat.
For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKYm794Twck
would turn to: http://www.youtubeloop.net/watch?v=vKYm794Twck
Search for a video on YouTube with using the input on the top of the page, then choose one video from the result list.
Copy the URL of the YouTube video which you would like to loop and
put the URL of the YouTube video into the input on the top of the page and then press the "Go loop" button.
Copy the ID of the video which would you like to loop and
put the ID of the YouTube video into the input on the top of the page and then press the "Go loop" button.
Example: the URL of the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKYm794Twck
the video ID is vKYm794Twck;
What is YouTube Loop?
It is a web tool which play YouTube videos in infinite loop, what means: the video start again automatically without any intervention after it reaches the end.
UsingYouTube Loop you can:
- load multiple YouTube videos
- play full or parts of a YouTube videos in infinite loop
- control the loaded YouTube videos
- search for YouTube videos in a comfortable way
When is useful YouTube video in infinite loop
- When you watch an instructional YouTube video and you need to watch a specific part of it again and again
- When you have heard a music which is so addictable to have to listen again and again and again...
- When you have to watch that funny video for the 1000 time without having action with the tool.
- When you want to watch YouTube videos without advertisements
Is stuttering YouTube video , while you watching it?
Restart your browser.
Check the CPU usage of your computer or phone or tablet.
If you see it is too high (over 80%) try to kill some processes, or restart your device.
If it's possible switch to a lower quality of the YouTube video (480p or lower).